Re: [modeller_usage] problem_again

vivek sharma wrote:
I am a regular user of MODELLER. I was using 6v2 before this but now I switched to 7v7. I got very strange errors, which I never got in 6v2. Could you please explain. I found some similar posts in concern to these, but no solutions.

--------------log file output----------

assgn___547E> Incorrect element type for variable:  OUTPUT_CONTROL
              Element, element type:          3
              Command line:  SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 1

There is obviously nothing wrong with your Modeller installation, since as you say, model-default.top works OK. There must be something wrong with your input file, but it's difficult to tell what that might be without seeing it.