Re: [modeller_usage] problem_again

Dear Benn,

Actually, I also didnt understand the problem, I was using perfectly OK
input file, I checked it very carefully, but it didnt worked. Well I dont
have it any more.
But to make it run, I used model-default.top and changed all values in
this as I wanted and used it for my own work. It worked without all these
strange errors. Although, problem is not
solved. I will get back to you if similar problem arises.

Best regards,

Vivek