[modeller_usage] Regarding manual protein sequence alignment

Hi friends.

   I need help from our groups regarding the Protein
manual sequence alignment.I modelled a protein which
shows low Ramachandran plot validatity in order to
increase this i have to do the manual alignment.I dont
know what are the procedure for this and how to do
this, whether it is depends upon the physico-chemical
properties of amino acids or any other else.

      So Kindly do the needful.

             Take care.