[modeller_usage] dihedral restraints

Hello,

I have been reading about the restraints and have  a question.  I am
modeling a GPCR using rhodopsin's crystal structure as my template.  I
want to model one area of a helix using some backbone dihedral values
different from rhodopsin (10 actual dihedrals).  Do I use the
special.restraints script and list my specific dihedrals or do I need to
do something similar to the cis proline example where I would unpick and
then add each restraint??  If you could just point me in the
direction....

Thanks,

Judy