[modeller_usage] Re: To Model missing domains in the content of the rest

Dear MODELLER experts,

I have a target protein, whose X-ray structure is PARTIALLY available (the middle part, named domain B).   There are two big regions missing (domain A & C) in the crystal structure, with more than 50 residues in each  I would like to use MODELLER to model domain A & C,  and there are templates available.  I wonder if it is possible to include THE CONTENT OF domain B.  in another word, to create a complete model of A-B-C while keep the coordinates of B domain fixed.

Any help/information will be greatly appreciated.

Shirley