Re: [modeller_usage] Searching the PDB for sequence with structure

Try Dunbrack's lab page, specifically S2C:

http://dunbrack.fccc.edu/Guoli/s2c/index.php

ASTRAL also offers ATOM-based database of sequences, but unfortunately only for PDB entries present in SCOP (lags a year or two behind PDB):

http://astral.berkeley.edu/scopseq-1.73.html