Re: [modeller_usage] import errors

Mauricio Carrillo Tripp wrote:
> I'm getting a new error now though, and to me it looks like I have an
> incomplete installation of python2.3,
> but I could be wrong...
>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/random.py", line 42, in ?
>     from math import log as _log, exp as _exp, pi as _pi, e as _e
> ImportError: /usr/lib64/python2.3/lib-dynload/math.so: undefined symbol:
> PyFPE_jbuf

That's an odd one - my searches suggest that it's a version mismatch
somewhere - are you sure that math.so and your Python interpreter are
the same version? To be absolutely sure it's not some odd conflict with
Modeller, you could just run "python" by itself (no modpy.sh prefix) and
then type "import math" at the >>> prompt. "python" also reports its
version number when it starts. (Then try the same thing *with* the
modpy.sh prefix.) The error message shows you're using Python 2.3
modules - check to make sure the interpreter is also reporting it's 2.3.
If there's a mismatch, perhaps you still have the PYTHONHOME variable set.