** MODELLER SUPPORT ** RE: Hai modeller people!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Yes, that's a good idea. You can also try to use THREADER. For more
resources and information please visit:
http://salilab.org/bioinformatics_resources.shtml

Can you please post all replies and questions directly on the list.

Thanks,
Bozidar