System crash!

Hi Modellers,

I am facing a problem with Modeller6V2.  I am using
Red hat Linux (7.2). The problem is that system
crashes when I try to model my protein. Tutorial and
some other proteins run fine. My protein has 500
residues. It creates .ini file, and then after few
seconds, it crashes. I get something like this:

Ooops: 000
CPU: 0
EIP: 0010 : [<c019ea747>]
Stacks------------
Kernel panic:Aiee, killing interrupt handler. In
interrrupt handler.. not syncing

The same protein can be modelled using Modeller4 (Red
hat 6.2, on another computer). I can send the log file
if required. Can anyone help me to resolve the
problem?

One more point: Is it possible to run modeller4 as
well as modeller6v2 on the same machine? I am getting
a 'command not found' error with modeller4, while
mod6v2 works okay.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Shamshad