Re: [modeller_usage] How to choose the best model?

  Hello Charlotte!

    Thanks for your advice! I'm working with the function value from Modeller.
But, I believe that need to refine my models (I'm finding too high values).
What are the ranges of values that you find with your models? I'm thinking in
refine my alignment.

  Thanks, Cassiano Carromeu.